We use the industry leading internet payment company WorldPay to protect your card details and protect you and us from fraud. For millions of people around the world, WorldPay is the way to pay - trusted and secure. WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small. WorldPay provides a secure connection to your card issuer, without itself holding information regarding the goods or services you have ordered. The following outlines the how you can make a payment through the WorldPay Payment Service and how we deal with the transaction.
How does the WorldPay Payment Service work?
- A shopper visits an e-commerce website and selects the items that they would like to buy.
- The shopper then proceeds to the merchant's checkout with their shopping basket. This generates a summary description of the purchase that is sent to WorldPay for payment processing. This submission is often referred to as the "purchase token".
- The shopper is redirected to WorldPay's secure server where they are presented with a series of payment pages, enabling them to choose their payment method and enter their payment details.
- WorldPay records the shopper's payment details against the details submitted in the purchase token to produce a transaction.
- WorldPay only accept payments via GBP.
We use the industry leading internet payment company PayPal to protect your card details and protect from fraud. PayPal keep your information safe. We will never actually see your bank or credit card details, they are passed in a highly secure way directly to PayPal for processing. Industry-leading fraud prevention is just one of the reasons PayPal is a safe way to pay online. PayPal uses proprietary technology and constantly innovates to monitor transactions and maintain a secure payment system. To help you keep track of your account activity, PayPal sends an email confirmation of every account transaction. For more information visit www.paypal.co.uk